- Confirmation & Cancellation Policy: Prepayment is required for all reservations. If you have to cancel we require two weeks notice for a full refund. If less than two weeks notice and your room is rebooked, we offer a full refund also. If less than two weeks and room is not rebooked, we graciously offer a midweek rain check valid for Monday - Thursday and not holidays or October. This is a transferable commodity, but not refundable.No shows will be charged for the full price of the stay and no rain checks or refunds will be offered.
- No smoking anywhere in the inn.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason, your stay is less than perfect at Classic Rosewood Inn, the Thorsens ask you to share issues or problems and be given the opportunity for a second chance (within one year) to make it right. Their main purpose in serving you here is your happiness.
- Check in time is after 4 pm and check out is noon.
- Guests with local family or friends may invite up to two guests for breakfast at no charge.
Classic Rosewood Inn
- All the rooms have wood reproduction radios.
- We have refrained from outfitting rooms with televisions as the great majority of our guests applaud the quiet and conversation that is encouraged without them.We do have wi-fi free.
- Business accessories: Fax; Dry cleaning next day service; Breakfast to guest's schedule - no matter how early; wifi in rooms; Meeting rooms; Free breakfast for up to 2 extra in town guests; Commercial rates for repeat commercial guests; Dinner in house as well as lunch for in house meetings; Never empty cookie jar
- For whole house gatherings and also girlfriend getaways, many of our rooms have auxiliary sleeping. That is all rooms have a queen bed, but some also have a twin or double bed hidden discreetly in the furniture.
- Room rate includes free access to the back porch pantry. Help yourself to filtered water, hot beverages, cookie jar and ice cream. Also included is a full breakfast served to guest's requested time and place, always at private tables. No extra charge for room service and it is the same breakfast served in the dining rooms.
- Innkeepers gladly accommodate special diet requirements, allergies, vegetarians, vegans with advanced notice. We take great pride in using locally grown products, and use organic products whenever possible. Our coffee (European Roasterie) is fresh roasted in Minnesota weekly and is fair trade organic. Also our tea is fresh (Verdant) and fair trade organic as well and is from a small company in Minneapolis who source directly from farmers in China. . .
- Check out our Dining Menu.
- Evening in house dining is optional and requires a minimum of 24 hour notice. Accessories for enjoying alcoholic spirits are provided, including glasses, corkscrews, ice and ice buckets. We have chosen to not have a liquor license; however guests may bring their own if so inclined. A visit to our local vineyard and winery — the Alexis Bailly — is a must seasonally May through November. There are several other wineries close by too and some even open year round.